Tuition Centre T&CMarch 10, 2022 2022-10-19 13:40
Tuition Centre T&C
Terms and Condition
- By signature on the admissions form, all agree to the following terms & conditions of ICFT limited, 82-88, Mile End Road, London,
E1 4UN. Company no. 11279062.
- The terms “you” “your” “parent/guardian” are referring to you. “We” “us” “our” “the Company” refer to ICFT. The admissions form
& these terms and conditions constitute the contract between the parties being the student and/or his/her parents or guardian(s)
and ICFT tutors. Acceptance of a student for Enrolment is at the discretion of ICFT. A student must satisfy the requirements of
ICFT (by taking an assessment) that his or her level of work and behaviour have reached our standards.
- By enrolling with ICFT the parent authorizes us and/or its representatives to publish photographs and materials relating to the
student’s enrolment e.g. exam results, in all territories for the purposes of publicity and promotion without restriction unless
otherwise explicitly agreed. ICFT reserves the right to modify tuition fees from time to time (reasonable notice will be given to the
- Parents are required to notify the office o f any c h a n g e o f a d d r e s s , contact details & whether the student suffers from
any medical conditions. Tuition fees are usually calculated on an hourly tuition fee rate and will vary depending on subject(s)
level(s) etc. undertaken. The method and frequency of payment is stipulated in the admissions form No Compensation, refund
or adjustment in fee for authorised/unauthorised absence(s).
- Standard Discount: pay a discounted tuition fee rate. All authorized absence(s) will be compensated during the holidays;
term breaks a further fee discount than the standard discount. Payment to be made whether classes attended or not. No
compensation, refund or adjustment in fee for any authorized or unauthorized absence. Breach of this clause will result in the
fixed discount rate becoming void and the full tuition fee rate being payable for entire or future duration of the contract
unless otherwise agreed. It is parent responsibility to make sure that they drop off the children before lesson start and
pick them up after lesson finished. ICFT will take no responsibility beyond the lesson period.*£
- Half Fixed Discount: as above however any refund, compensation or adjustment in fee to be capped at 50%. HMRC
Childcare: parents claiming childcare cost will pay full tuition fee rate according to child’s academic year. If fixed hours and
tuition fees have been agreed, and either have been subsequently reduced; the hourly tuition fee rate may increase and any
discount given may become invalid. For more information about tuition fees, how to pay and tuition fee rate please speak
to a member of the admissions team.
- Any internally assessed examination and computer based examination fees are payable by the student/parent and are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any such fees may include disbursements payable to the relevant examining body and a handling fee charged by ICFT. It is the responsibility of the student/parent(s) to ensure that exam entry form(s) are completed 3 months prior to the start of the examination period. ICFT will endeavour to display relevant exam entry deadlines for each awarding body on its notice boards.
- ICFT charge the following whenever applicable: A non-refundable admission fee of £5 for each admission, a refundable deposit of £20 charged at the time of admission. Refunded when the student’s account is closed at ICFT late fee payment charged at the full tuition fee rate. £5 for an ID card charged at the time of admission. Replacement cards for an additional cost of £5. A 50p administration charge for failing to produce an ID card. There will be no interest on deposit amount.
- All stationery, including books and other writing materials will be charged separately. Other administration charges, ICFT reserves the right to withhold any and all deposit until all payments have been cleared, this includes but is not limited to payment of fees, stationery, books or fines. ICFT may award at its absolute discretion concessions for staff with children studying at ICFT and/or parents with more than 1 student enrolled at ICFT. In rare cases ICFT may refund fees or momentarily freeze accounts (so no payments would be deducted or made) for booked classes where an unavoidablemishap has occurred directly affecting the student. This includes but is not limited to injury, severe illness, disability, death or bereavement.
- Any absence without 24 hours’ prior notice will be deemed unauthorised. Students/parents will not be eligible for refund(s)/compensation classes/adjustment in fee(s) in cases of unauthorised absences but may be liable full tuition fee rate. The Company reserves the right to retain/demand payment for classes missed due to unauthorised absence. Any authorised absence can be compensated in the form of a compensation classes. Compensation classes can be booked anytime during weekdays and weekend specific class slots. Compensation classes may be used for any subject of the student’s choice provided the student is enrolled for that particular subject.
- ICFT reserves t h e r i g h t t o cancel an enrolment and allocate the place to another applicant in cases of non-payment of tuition fees, 3 weeks unauthorised absence, unacceptable misconduct (on part of the student/parent or representative of the student or parent) or due to any material breach of contract by the student or parent. No fees or deposits will be refunded where a student’s enrolment has been cancelled. In accordance with Clause 7 (a) re- enrolment will cost £10 subject to availability and acceptance from ICFT d. Any cancellation or termination made by ICFT of the contract will be made in writing. If the parent wishes to terminate the contract they should approach the admissions team who will forward them the necessary paper work. Enrolment may also be cancelled where termination date has been specified in the admissions form.
- ICFT reserves the right to alter courses or programs, tutors or speakers, dates or locations and/or to cancel or change lessons at its discretion. These Terms & Conditions coincide with any HMRC contract entered into prior or following this contract. ICFT shall not be liable for any breaches of its obligations under this Agreement resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Acts of God, enemy, fire, flood, explosion or other catastrophes.
- Students/parents will be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to ICFT property however caused by them and will fully indemnify ICFT against resulting liabilities and expenses. ICFT does not provide any guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the following: students outside ICFT premises the safekeeping of exam results or certificates, exam/coursework/controlled assessment or other results, availability of the service ICFT provides or space within a course or class. Any losses, damages for death or personal injuries or consequential loss except those resulting from ICFT negligence or breach of duty.
- ICFT reserves the right to recover any overdue fees, charges or other monies, as part of its debt recovery process. In these
circumstances your liability to pay may be increased by additional fees and charges such as the cost of taking the matter to
court or instructing debt collectors. In all cases the decision of the Head teacher will be final and binding. Our prospectus,
adverts, social media and website are not contractual documents. While ICFT endeavours to ensure that the information on
these mediums are correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on them. We may make changes
to the material on the site or to the services, products and prices described in it at any time without notice.
- ICFT does not provide parking facilities. There is an off road parking in front of the premises allows to park for 1 hour
between 10:00pm – 4:00pm or nearest parking is at ASDA (2 hours free parking)
- Parents’ consent to ICFT obtaining, processing and holding “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” such as medical
information to be processed lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.We are updating our data policy
effective from 25 may 2019. I understand that any false, inaccurate or misleading information given on the admissions form may
make this application void. I have understood and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.
- I am Aware that ICFT child care service start from age: 8 years and above. Ideal Centre for Tuition is registered on the OFSTED
Voluntary Child care Register. N.B. ICFT cannot give any guarantee as to the outcome of any claim, which will depend on
HMRC and your particular circumstance.