Ideal Centre For Tuition – Maths, English & Science Tuition for Year 1 to GCSE and A – Level. Limited Space.Enrol now for Leeds & Ilford centre. Register Now

How much does it cost

How much does it cost

How much does it cost

We do price match policy. We will charge you less than any other tuition centre around us.

Get up to 85% off with financial support

We are Ofsted Registered tuition centre

Childcare

What is it?

This is a Government backed initiative that provides eligible families with a 20% saving on their childcare costs. For every 80p that is paid into a Tax Free Childcare account, the Government will pay in 20p (up to £2,000 per child per year) to help pay for approved childcare costs, such as Explore Learning.

Am I eligible?

• You must be working (including self-employed), and if you have a partner they must be working too.
• Your partner doesn’t have to be the other parent – it’s all based on who you live with.
• You need to be earning a minimum of £140 p/week, and less than £100,000 p/year.
• Your child(ren) must be 11 or younger (or 17 if your child is disabled.)

Please note – You can only use Tax Free Childcare to help pay for memberships that include sessions in one of our in-person learning centres.

Ideal Centre For Tuition - private tutor job

Childcare Gant

What is it?

A Childcare Grant is available to full-time students with a low household income and dependent children who are in approved childcare. The Childcare grant can be used to cover 85% of your membership fees, and we’ll collect the remaining 15% by Direct Debit.

Am I eligible?

You may be eligible for help with your learning costs if you:
• are a full-time higher education student
• have children under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational needs

Please note – You can only use the Childcare Grant to help pay
for memberships that include sessions in one of our in-person learning centres.

Ideal Centre For Tuition | private tuition centre | affordable teaching service